For a quarter century, over 300 stars, including Yogi Berra, Willie Mays, Ted Williams, Jerry West, Don Shula, Gordie Howe, Kristi Yamaguchi, Bobby Bowden have sat down for one-on-one interviews with Fran Healy. Throughout 2013, Halls of Fame has celebrated its 25th year on the air by featuring some more of the most successful athletes in a variety of sports:
- Ann Meyers Drysdale - The first woman to sign a contract with an NBA team.
- Joe Namath - Hall of Fame quarterback and Super Bowl III champion.
- John Thompson - First African-American head coach to win NCAA championship.
- Tom Watson - Five time Open Championship victor. Sixth all-time in majors.
- Bernard King - Hall of Fame forward, 22.5 PPG career average.
- Ray “Boom Boom” Mancini - WBA lightweight champion (1982-84)
- Thierry Henry - World Cup champion. Arsenal F.C.’s all-time leading goalscorer.